Opens Osteria Francescana, Via Stella 22 Modena Italy
Michelin Guide One-Michelin-Star. Gambero Rosso Up and Coming Chef Award.
The world’s 50 restaurants 1st best restaurant in the world. Michelin Guide
“Since I was a kid I was Massimo Bottura — I was escaping from my older brother under the table in the kitchen and from down there, where my grandmother was defending me, in the meantime she was rolling pasta, i was looking at the world from another point of view. It’s what we do in Osteria Francescana every day.”
- Michelin Guide, One Michelin Star (2002)
- Gambero Rosso, Up and Coming Chef Award (2002)
- ESPRESSO Guide Performance of the Year (2004)
- Lo Mejor de La Gastronomía, International Award (2005)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Dinner of the Year (2005)
- Veronelli Guide, Three Stars (2005)
- MICHELIN Guide, Two-Michelin-Stars (2006)
- Golosaria, Creative Restaurant of the Year (2006)
- Identità Golose, Best Creative Chef (2007)
- Gambero Rosso, Three Forks (2007)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Rating 19,520 (2009)
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Highest New Entry (2009)
- Les Grandes Tables du Monde (2010)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Highest rating recorded 19,7520 (2010)
- Identità Golose, Chef of the Year (2010)
- BMW Guide, Restaurant of the Year (2010)
- Michelin Guide, Three Michelin Stars (2011)
- Gambero Rosso Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 95 (2012)
- “ESPRESSO” Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 19,75 (2012)
- Touring 2012 Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 93 (2012)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Rating 1920 (2007)
- Gambero Rosso, Three forks (2008)
"Superb pub and food" — Glenval
Dog friendly pub in the heart of Skipton. Good mix of tourists and welcoming locals.
The menu is a typical Pub grub food...pies, fish, lasagne etc..but this is what we like.
The food is always superb. The fish is amazing..and the home made chips are fantastic!
Good range of Ale and well priced wine.
“Fantastic Fish & Chips” — Yorkshireclaret1
Called here for lunch and ordered one normal size fish & chips and one smaller portion. My fish was as big as a whale and the smaller portion was plenty for my wife. The beer battered fish and the homemade chips were absolute perfection. Highly recommend - Bizzie Lizzies across the road has some serious competition, that's for sure!
|Week days||9.00 – 18:00|
|Saturday||10.00 – 17:00|
Book your table for lunch or dinner.